2 March, 2023
1:00 pm - 1:45 pm
01CC Room 109 Central Courtyard
About the training session:
- Facilitated by our Technology Support Team: We’ve got our technology support staff lined up to walk you through using the technology in the 1CC (Central Courtyard) teaching spaces to maximum effect.
- Small groups so you get to be hands on: There will be a maximum of 5 participants in the training session, so you are sure to get all your questions answered and you can have a go (if you wish)
- Bring your teaching materials: Bring along your laptop or your USB with some of your teaching materials that you might use in a real class and have a practice while there are staff in the room who can show you how to get set up and feel confident in using the technology.
- Duration: The session will run for approximately 45 minutes.
- Location: The sessions will be run in 1CC Room 109
- Bookings essential!
View the list of all 1CC training dates and times
Read the Complete guide to using the technology in 1CC for teaching a f2f or blended class.
Note: If you book and then find you are unable to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make that space available for another staff member to attend.
Bookings are closed for this event.