You can now provide your feedback via an anonymous survey or join a focus group discussion.
We recently announced that a Macquarie-wide summative peer review process is being proposed for Macquarie. We are pleased that the Peer Review Discussion Paper is already starting to generate responses and queries.
Over to you…..
It’s over to you now to provide your comments and ask questions about the discussion paper and draft resources. Specifically, we are seeking feedback on:
- The proposed summative process as outlined in the Peer Review Discussion paper.
- A proposed process for selecting and accrediting reviewers (Qualtrics form) (Appendices to Discussion Paper)
- A proposed process for requesting summative peer review (Qualtrics form)
- A draft tool and guidance document to support observation of teaching (Appendices to Discussion Paper)
- Draft resources to support summative peer review of teaching processes (Appendices to Discussion Paper)
4 ways to provide your feedback:
- Complete this anonymous Qualtrics survey
- Join a ZOOM focus group discussion with the opportunity to ask questions. Tuesday 8th June 1.30-2.30 via Zoom. Register here and we will send you a calendar invitation and the Zoom link.
- Come along to a FACE TO FACE focus group Wednesday 9th June 11.30-12.30 in the Senate Room, 16 Wally’s Walk, Room 127. No need to register – just turn up and we will be there.
- Submit a written response via email to firstname.lastname@example.org