You are invited to participate in a 30–45-minute semi-structured interview, that is being conducted as a collaborative research project between the Health Education Scholarship Research Group at MQU and researchers from The University of Sydney.
This project explores staff/educators’ perspectives of technologically enhanced learning strategies and their perceived impact on students’ psychological motivation and performance. The project aims to identify which technologies and strategies are correlated with positive changes in student motivation, engagement and performance, as well as to understand staff/educator attitudes towards various technology-enhanced learning strategies.
Further information is available in the participant information statement:
Contact a student researcher to participate
If you are interested in participating in a 30-45 minute interview, please email one of the students researchers using the email addresses below, so that the researchers can contact you to arrange an interview time (in person or online).
- Armaghan Taher – firstname.lastname@example.org (USYD Honours Student)
- Aaliyah Kotlyar – email@example.com (MQ BClinSci research placement student)
- Nikita Minhas – firstname.lastname@example.org (MQ BClinSci research placement student)
- Samaa Zaman – email@example.com (MQ BClinSci research placement student)
- Dr Rania Salama, Health Education Scholarship Research Group Leader, Macquarie Medical School, FMHHS – firstname.lastname@example.org
- A/Prof Tina Hinton – email@example.com
Ethics approval [Project ID: 15920]