Looking for information about designing and using rubrics at MQ? – start here!
- Designing Rubrics: Learning and Teaching Quick Guide – one page PDF, straight to the point!
- MQ Rubrics Repository – lots of examples! If you have a good example, please share it too.
- How to build and use Rubrics in Turnitin (within iLearn) – step by step.
Additional contextual information on the use of Rubrics includes:
- MQ Grade descriptors (L&T Quick Guide) – for the performance levels within a rubric.
- Optimising feedback to students (for markers) (L&T Quick Guide)
- Designing feedback (for teachers and unit convenors) (L&T Quick Guide)
- Peer marking (L&T Quick Guide)
- Other Teche posts related to rubrics.
Still have questions? – get in touch and we would be happy to help: firstname.lastname@example.org