Following on from the 12th April Inclusive Teaching Forum the Learning & Teaching Staff Development Team will be creating resources to support staff to promote and enhance inclusive teaching practices across Macquarie.
During April and May we will be consulting with MQ staff and students via a series of focus groups to seek input in the development of an Inclusive Teaching Toolkit.
It’s envisaged as an interactive module:
- encompassing supporting resources packed with examples,
- exploring the perspectives of Macquarie students,
- showcasing the teaching practices, research activities and values of Macquarie teachers,
- guiding participants through scholarly literature,
- identifying the services and support available at Macquarie.
We are seeking your support as co-creators to make this a truly inclusive resource.
Note that students (including HDR students) and casual/sessional staff who participate in a focus group will receive a $40 gift voucher.
Register to participate in one of the focus groups below:
|Date||Time & Place||Who is it for||Link to register|
|Thursday 28 April||12-1.30pm |
In person only
Building 29WW Room 123
|Staff||Register 28 April|
|Wednesday 11 May||2-3.30pm: Via Zoom||Staff||Register 11 May|
|Wednesday 18 May||10.30am-12.00 noon |
In person only:
Building 16WW Room 127 (Senate room)
|Students||Register 18 May|
|Monday 23 May||3-4.30pm: Via Zoom||Casual academic staff, HDR Candidates, Students||Register 23 May|