MyLearn is a new student-facing learning analytics dashboard that will support students in planning their study, keeping up with their assignments, meeting deadlines and monitoring their progress in real time. MyLearn has been developed in close consultation with students from across the university.
MyLearn includes the following key information for students:
- An Enrolment Summary that is colour coded;
- Summaries of Forum interactions;
- Alerts for upcoming activities;
- Assessment deadlines in a calendar;
- Module completions for Consent Matters and Academic Integrity;
- Top Hits – what their classmates are looking at in iLearn;
- Knowledge Base – quick guides and articles to help students use MyLearn.
MyLearn provides a dashboard for all units a student is currently enrolled in a teaching session. Students can personalise how they view their learning engagement and performance data and tailor this to suit their needs.
MyLearn can be accessed through iLearn Unit pages or the current students website.
Staff have a role to play in promoting MyLearn so please encourage your students to utilise MyLearn to track their progress and support their learning experience.
MyLearn has been developed by Shamim Joarder, Senior Learning Analytics Adviser in the Learning Analytics team, Office of Pro Vice-Chancellor (Learning and Teaching). Staff who have any further enquiries regarding MyLearn can reach out to Shamim via firstname.lastname@example.org .