Australian Collaborative Education Network, WIL Awards are now open. These awards recognise the contribution that organisations, institutions and individuals make to work-integrated learning.
This award is in-line with the Learning and Teaching Awards and Grants Policy and Procedure.
Please note Macquarie can only submit two applications for each Award category:
- ACEN Collaboration Award
- ACEN Local Hero Award
How to submit an Expression of Interest:
- Expressions of interest close Friday 8 July and need to be submitted to LToperations@mq.edu.au
- Please submit in a Word document (click here to download the EOI form):
- Category details
- Organisation details (as per ACEN award website)
- A 200-word summary outlining the WIL activity and overview of why the organisation should be nominated
- List any evidence of previous WIL award recognition
- EOIs are reviewed by the Faculty Deputy Dean (Education and Employability) and/or Associate Dean (Curriculum and Learning).
The Office of the PVC (Learning and Teaching) will advise successful candidates following the EOI process and provide information regarding the application and submission process.
All questions can be directed to LToperations@mq.edu.au.
Image credit: Ink Drop on Shutterstock