A reminder for unit convenors/examiners: The in-person on-campus final exam files are due today (3 May 2021) for the session 1 2021 exam period. Further information regarding in-person on-campus exams is within the Exams Office Wiki.
Please ensure that:
- The peer review has been successfully concluded (with any adjustments made).
- The exam specification form has been completed.
- The final version of the exam file (word document) has been submitted to the secure TRUTH folder.
A reminder regarding online exams
- The exam specification form for remote online exams was due on 23 April!
- The build process of exams in iLearn should now be underway – see prep advice and examples.
- The peer review sign-off form for online exams is due on 17 May 2021.
Refer to the full exam preparation timeline and related links – contact details for the central exams office are available from that link.