A reminder for unit convenors/examiners: submission of the final version of on-campus exams us upon us (due 3 May 2021). Further information regarding in-person on-campus exams is within the Exams Office Wiki.
Before you submit, please ensure that:
- The peer review has been successfully concluded (with any adjustments made).
- The exam specification form has been completed.
- The final version of the exam file (word document) has been submitted to the secure TRUTH folder.
Note: for examiners who know of students who cannot attend an on-campus exam – please notify the exams office (deadline 17 May 2021) so that suitable arrangements can be made.
A reminder regarding online exams
- The exam specification form for remote online exams was due on 23 April!
- The build process of exams in iLearn should now be underway – see prep advice and examples.
- The peer review sign-off form for online exams is due on 17 May 2021.
Refer to the full exam preparation timeline and related links – contact details for the central exams office are available from that link.