The session 1 2021 draft examination timetable has been released on the web. See https://iexams.mq.edu.au/timetable/
1) Double check that your unit exam is correctly specified. Advise the central exams office ASAP of any problems.
2) Your exam build should now be underway!
* For in-person on-campus paper exams – have the exam paper peer reviewed, complete the exam specification form and submit the exam file to exams office by 3rd May.
* For online exams – these need to be built in iLearn. The peer review must be conducted and the peer review sign-off form submitted by 17 May 2021.
Further help and resources:
- Examination preparation timeline (this applies to both in-person on-campus exams and online exams, plus exams office contact details).
- Exams office wiki (including templates and resources for preparing in-person paper exams).
- Examination preparation timeline guidance notes (See the sections containing advice for preparing online exams).
- Examples of online exams built in iLearn