The Career Development Consultants at MQ are offering 2 new training sessions for teaching staff from February 2021.
The 30 minute sessions will be run via Zoom. Registrations are required, see details below.
Introduction to CareerHub and MyMQ CareerZone
Offered every Tuesday 12.00 – 12.30 pm. Starting 2nd February through to the end of May 2021.
Learn how to navigate the CareerHub and CareerZone systems and find out how you can make use of these in your units and courses to promote student employability.
Register here for the CareerHub / CareerZone session
LinkedIn for Networking
Offered every Thursday 12.00 -12.30 pm. Starting 4th February through to the end of May 2021.
In this training you will learn:
- how to construct an effective LinkedIn profile (to construct your personal profile but also how to teach your students to construct one for themselves),
- how to use the LinkedIn Alumni tool (to locate MQ alumni to bring in as guest speakers or for students to arrange for informational interviews),
- how to leverage LinkedIn to grow your own and your students’ networks.
Register here for the LinkedIn for Networking session
For more information:
- Visit the Careers website for information about CareerHub, CareerZone and other Careers tools and services.
- Contact the Career Development Centre email@example.com