Huge congratulations to the following staff who won a range of awards throughout the year:
- Educational Studies swept the 2017 Dean’s L&T Awards, winning both the Team Award and the Individual Award. Well done to Kerry-Ann O’Sullivan, Jennifer Barr, Rowena Lee and Beverley Miles and also to Penny Van Bergen.
- Vice-Chancellor’s Citation Award For Outstanding Contribution To Student Learning to Kerry Sherman, Sue Ferguson and Christopher Kilby (Psychology)
- Vice-Chancellor’s Award For Teaching Excellence won by Dr Wayne Warburton (Psychology)
- Dr Neil Harrison received an award from Australian Awards for University Teaching (DES)
- Dr Anita Szakay (Ling), Annette Magee (Ed Stud) and Mandy Yeates (Ed Stud) won the inaugural 2017 Student nominated teaching award