26 July, 2021 - 31 December, 2021
In this Zoom for Teaching module you’ll learn how to set up and work with – and in – Zoom for learning and teaching at Macquarie. The module covers:
- practical tips and techniques for your Zoom teaching sessions, including basic Zoom functions that are especially useful for teaching.
- recommended set-up options
- information on how to tweak default options for more effective teaching
- functions that will assist with class participation, engagement, and management
- ideas on how to make your Zoom teaching sessions more interactive and engaging.
The module takes abut 45 minutes to complete, but you can jump in and out anytime and do as much or as little as you would like to suit your needs.