14 October, 2021
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Part of the Peer Observation of Teaching pilot program in Session 2 2021.
An opportunity to observe a 1-hour practical session for undergraduate students taught by Jasna Milic. The unit is CROA1020 Croatian Studies 2.
About the class:
Before the class:
- Access the CROA1020 iLearn site via Open iLearn
- Download the guided Reflection Sheet
- Please stay on mute during the class however, Jasna will be informing the students at the beginning of the class that there will be an observer present and has requested that you briefly introduce yourself to the students.
- It is recommended that you join the Zoom meeting 5 minutes before the start of the class so you can be informed about the context of teaching on that particular day. Please remain in the Zoom meeting for 5 minutes after the class to reflect on the experience.
- Be aware that all tutorials are recorded and uploaded to Echo360.
Note: This program has been specifically designed to provide you with an opportunity to learn from observing a colleague’s session and to reflect on what you might integrate into your own teaching practice. To help with this, we have put together a Reflection Sheet (link above) as a resource with some prompts for reflection.
Find more opportunities for Peer Observation of Teaching
Questions: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is fully booked.