30 September, 2021 - 31 December, 2021
The Online Learning Design for Educators is a series of courses available to access anytime through the Coursera platform – free for MQ staff.
The specialisation comprises 3 courses:
- Online Education: The Foundations of Online Teaching
- Create Video, Audio, and Infographics for Online Learning
- Online Teaching: Using Zoom to Connect with Learners
All accompanied by extensive resources including videos, readings, podcasts and practical sessions
- Self-paced – work through the course at your own pace
- Free for all MQ staff
- Enrol in just a single course or complete 3 courses in the specialisation
- Receive a digital certificate if you complete all 3 courses that make up the specialisation
- Short on time? Then enrol anyway to audit and view the materials at any time.