30 March, 2021
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join a conversation with over 100 Student Experience leaders from across Australia and New Zealand in an interactive virtual panel addressing ‘ Delivering Hyper-Personalised Student Experiences ‘
Hear from key speakers including:
- Dominique Barker Associate Director, Learning Technologies, RMIT
- Dr Caroline Rueckert Director, Student Success, QUT
- Maureen Rocha Director of Student Services and Campus Wellbeing, ACPE
The panel will discuss:
- how education providers can adapt to enhance the student experience, and give students the tools they need to succeed in their studies and beyond.
- how to deploy a holistic SX strategy that delivers on students changing expectations post-covid.
- how to deliver interactions that are not only consistent, quick and convenient, but personalised and meaningful as well.
REGISTRATION LINK: Sign up to the live or recorded event and watch on demand to fit with your busy schedule