1 January, 2023 - 31 December, 2024
This module has been designed to provide all teaching staff with an overview of academic integrity relating to learning and teaching at Macquarie University.
This module will help you:
- understand what academic integrity is and why it matters
- foster academic integrity in the classroom
- understand the main types of academic integrity breaches and how to detect a potential breach
- be familiar with the policy and procedure for managing academic integrity breaches at Macquarie and understand your role in dealing with breaches
- be acquainted with ways to care for your student’s and your wellbeing during a breach process.
The module is intended to take around 45 minutes.