Written by an existing Principal Fellow and Fellow of the Advance HE, and offered through Metron College, the Writing Techniques for Advance HE Fellowship course will equip you with a proven technique that will leave you feeling confident in writing your application narrative.
Key features of the course:
- Free, fully online and interactive.
- Helps you to discover your identity and gain initial ideas for your narrative.
- Suitable for those applying in any of the four categories of Fellowship, as you will be taught an underlying technique and approach applicable in all circumstances.
- Assumes some knowledge of the Professional Standards Framework but provides a brief recap.
- Aims to have broad appeal to those who support learning in non-classroom roles, as well as those who teach.
- Explores scholarly approaches with dozens of examples outside and inside of the classroom.
- Bonus content available for those considering Senior Fellowship (SFHEA).
- Fun and engaging course.
Learning outcomes of the course
- Apply a unique 3 Step writing technique to build your narrative
- Explore your own learning and teaching philosophy
- Write your first short narrative
- Identify common pitfalls in writing a narrative
Course available from 27th September 2023.
Banner image: Vector by Bibadash on Shutterstock