The Australasian Council for Undergraduate Research promotes and advances undergraduate student research. The annual conference is an opportunity for undergraduate students to:
- present their research to a wider audience
- engage with other undergraduate research scholars and build peer networks
- learn more about research and research challenges within and beyond their own discipline
- represent Macquarie University
The theme for this year’s conference is “A Connected World: New Research Directions”.
Spread the word – the call for abstracts to present at the conference has gone out!
Pass this link on to your undergraduate research students:
The conference will be held at Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne.
Call for Submission of Abstract details are now available at https://www.acur.org.au/2023-conference/
- 20 August 2023 – Abstract submission Portal will be activated
- 15 September 2023 – Deadline for Abstracts
- 20-22 November 2023 – Conference dates
Abstract submission is open to undergraduate students from ALL disciplines and recent graduates including Honours students (within 12 months of Graduation at Bachelor’s level) to present research conducted during or before undergraduate studies including extra-curricular research.
Banner image: Pasko Maksim on Shutterstock
Post edited by Kylie Coaldrake