Academic integrity is fundamental to learning, teaching, research and discovery at Macquarie. Upholding, promoting and maintaining a culture of academic integrity is a shared responsibility.
The new Academic Integrity website provides a one-stop shop offering all the support and resources you need to foster that culture of integrity and to support students to develop the skills they need to succeed academically with integrity.
What’s on the Academic Integrity website
Look no further to find:
- A range of in-class resources teaching staff can use to promote academic integrity in the classroom, including prompts for in-class discussions with students, academic integrity development modules for students and information about services to support students with their academic writing.
- Guidance on the process to report a suspected breach including how to gather appropriate evidence for different types of breaches, how to submit a report online and what happens during the investigation of a case.
- Information and advice about current and emerging risks to academic integrity including generative artificial intelligence, contract cheating and file sharing sites.
- Links to key policies and forms
- Support for assessment design to minimise academic integrity issues (coming soon)