|Teaching & Learning Excellence
|Equity and Access
|Lifetime Achievement Award
Please see the Australian Financial Review 2023 Higher Education Awards Entry Kit for guidelines, FAQ’s and Award Category information.
Interested in applying?
- Pre-submission faculty and office processes apply through an Expression of Interest (EOI) process.
- Nominees must ensure they meet the AFR eligibility requirements prior to submitting an EOI.
Expressions of Interest (EOI)
- Expressions of interest (EOIs) are now open and please submit the EOI application form by COB 17 April 2023.
- Applicants need to submit a 300-word summary of their activity as part of the EOI application.
- EOIs are reviewed by the Faculty Deputy Dean (Education and Employability) and/or Associate Dean (Curriculum and Learning).
- Endorsed nominees will be invited to progress to the application phase.
All AFR award information including submission guidelines and key dates can be found here.
The Office of the Pro Vice-Chancellor (Learning and Teaching), on behalf of the Vice-Chancellor, will register and submit all endorsed submissions.
For further information or advice, contact the Operations Team.