The annual Australian Financial Review Higher Education Awards recognises the contributions made by the higher education sector to Australian prosperity and quality of life.
Macquarie University has had previous success with these awards, winning the Employability Award at the 2020 awards for the redesign of the Bachelor of Arts and providing students with in-demand skills and suitably preparing them for future employment.
Applications are now open in the following categories:
- Community Engagement Award
- Emerging Leadership Award
- Employability Award
- Opportunity and Inclusion Award
- Research Commercialisation Award
- Industry Engagement Award
- Teaching & Learning Excellence Award
Interested in applying?
- Contact the Operations Team and your Faculty Associate Dean (Learning and Teaching) if you intend to apply.
- Submit an Expression of Interest Form by 5pm, Monday 19th of July, 2021.
- Send your final application to LToperations@mq.edu.au by Friday, 30th of July, 2021.
To view the entry kit, key dates and other important information regarding this award, please visit our web-page.
Please note: Macquarie University can only submit one application per category (there are 10 award categories).
The Operations team in the learning and teaching portfolio is responsible for co ordinating and submitting all endorsed applications for both the above Awards. If you have any questions related to this years’ Awards, please contact the Operations team via LTOperations@mq.edu.au.