The Widening Participation Team (pictured above) were the 2019 ‘Equity and Opportunity Award’ recipients in the Australian Financial Review Higher Education Awards.
Could YOU or your TEAM be the next 2020 Macquarie recipient(s) of one of these prestigious national awards?
Macquarie has had ongoing success in recent years with both the Australian Financial Review (AFR) Higher Education Awards and the national Australian Awards for University Teaching (AAUT). It is our hope to continue to foster this success into 2020.
These awards are now open!
1. Australian Financial Review (AFR) Higher Education Awards
Expressions of Interest now open until 27 May.
All AFR award information and key dates can be found here
- Note: Macquarie can only submit one application per category (there are 10 award categories).
2. Australian Awards for University Teaching (AAUT)
Applications are now open and will close 23 September 2020.
All AAUT award information and key dates can be found here
- Previous MQ Vice-Chancellor Learning & Teaching Awardees are encouraged to apply.
- Pre-submission Faculty and Office processes may apply. Please contact your respective Associate Deans, Learning and Teaching and/or Directors to express an interest in applying by 11 August 2020.
- Note: Macquarie can only submit a limited number of submissions for each Award category (there are 3 award categories).
The Office of PVC (Learning and Teaching) is responsible for co ordinating and submitting all endorsed applications for both the above Awards. If you have any questions related to this years’ Awards, please contact the Awards Team on firstname.lastname@example.org