The iLearn Drop-in Clinic is back for Session 1, 2020 where help is on hand for all things iLearn. It will be open 11am – 2pm weekdays from 10th February – 28 February 2020.
Get help with:
- iLearn – Editing and building your unit
- iTeach – iLearn Spaces (in plain English, creating/activating your iLearn unit for the new session)
- iTeach – Unit Guides
- Echo360 and Active Learning Platform
- Turnitin and Feedback Studio
Drop in any time at the following locations:
Monday 10 – Friday 14 February: 12SW 225
Monday 17 – Friday 21 February: 12SW 225
Monday 24 – Friday 28 February: 12WW G23
No need to register, just turn up during the opening hours.
The Top 5 Drop-in clinic questions from last Session were:
1: How do I set up my unit guides assessments in the gradebook so they are correctly weighted? (Gradebook quick guides)
2: How do I create my Turnitin assignments? (Turnitin quick guides)
– How do I allow resubmission
– How do I create & attach my Rubric
3: How do I get my unit to show on iLearn and the unit guide? (iTeach quick guides)
4: How do I create and set up a quiz (Quizzes quick guides)
– How do I add questions from a question bank?
5: How do I add a lecture / Echo 360 recording from last sessions unit to this sessions unit? (Echo 360 quick guides)
Continue here for more iLearn quick guides for Staff.
The iLearn team can also be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org