Lectern training is held by the AVTS team before the start of every session to enable staff to use the Macquarie technology with confidence. The training will introduce teaching staff to the various types of lecterns on campus, and all teaching staff are invited to attend.
Training for Session 2 2019 has already run.; email email@example.com for ad-hoc training requests.
What’s covered in the training sessions?
- How to activate the lectern
- How to set up and display content from the PC / laptop
- How to use the visualiser and AV equipment available
- Advise on microphone technique and Echo360 recordings
- Opportunity to ask the AVTS team your classroom technology questions
There are several types of audio visual technologies used in lecture theatres, classrooms and meeting rooms at Macquarie University.
Check out the Rooms and Facilities Guide to see what lectern and AVTS facilities are in the room your classes are scheduled in.
If you need training outside the scheduled times or require training at a different venue, please email your request to the AVTS team via firstname.lastname@example.org.