The closing date for receipt of Session 2 reading list material for the Unit Readings collections (print Reserve and online Unit readings) is Monday 25 June, 2018.
Reading lists are processed in order of receipt. If lists are received after this date, items may not be available by the beginning of the Session.
All required reading list titles will be available via ‘Unit Readings’ in MultiSearch: http://multisearch.mq.edu.au/?course
- Lists must be set out in a weekly or topical format, being the order in which students will require material. This is essential if we are to meet the needs of your teaching schedule.
- Please send your reading list/request as an email attachment (.docx or .xlsx) to: email@example.com
- The Library will only order, or make available in Reserve, the most recent edition of any text. The Library purchases eBooks as the first option, whenever possible. If an earlier edition of a work is specifically required, please advise.
- Compulsory items to be placed in Reserve or online should be marked with an asterisk. Eg: * Mountain Men, Cubit & Haygarth 2015
- Staff who wish to reactivate online readings from a previous Session should email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you place a textbook order with the University Coop Bookshop, please also send your textbook title/s to email@example.com. This will ensure timely ordering of Library copies.
To meet legal obligations, book chapters and journal articles appearing online should be managed by the Library.
If documents are saved directly to iLearn, breaches of copyright or database licensing may occur.
Chapters and articles made available via the Library’s MultiSearch ‘Unit Readings’ page may be linked to iLearn.
Books and other ‘hard copy’ materials may be brought to the ‘Collection Point’ counter on level 2 of the Library, for inclusion in the Reserve collection.
Staff wishing to make use of eBooks and streamed video titles can check these libguides:
For more information about Unit Readings procedures, refer to: http://www.mq.edu.au/about/campus-services-and-facilities/library/teaching-support/reserve-and-online-unit-readings
Please direct any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring (02) 9850 7551 and ask for assistance with Unit Readings.
Please forward this message to casual/contract staff who may not otherwise receive it.
Information supplied by Macquarie University Library