18 April, 2023
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Contribute your ideas and experience to this community of practice to shape how we lead learning and teaching collectively and collaboratively across the university.
The Teaching and Leadership Community of Practice meets monthly, every 3rd Tuesday 1-2pm via Zoom.
Who should join?
- Teaching and leadership job family members
- Teachers at any level
- Professional staff in teaching and learning support roles
- Those aspiring to teaching leadership positions.
An initiative of the PLaCE Framework
The Professional Learning and Capability Enhancement (PLaCE) Framework makes explicit the capabilities for the professional practice of teaching and teaching support and enables staff to integrate their teaching development and evidence achievement for recognition.
As an initiative of PLaCE, the Teaching and Leadership Community of Practice aims to:
- Facilitate conversations and encourage collaboration
- Shape professional development opportunities
- Contribute to recognising and evidencing teaching leadership