21 November, 2023
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Contribute your ideas and experience to this community of practice to shape how we lead learning and teaching collectively and collaboratively across the university.
The Teaching and Leadership Community of Practice meets monthly, every 3rd Tuesday 1-2pm via Zoom.
Who should join?
- Teaching and leadership job family members
- Teachers at any level (including those who are casual or sessional)
- Professional staff in teaching and learning support roles
- Those aspiring to teaching leadership positions.
Even if you’re not in a leadership role, you may still be a leader of L&T
There are many ways you might already be contributing as a leader of learning a teaching – find out more in this TECHE post We can all be leaders of learning and teaching – and join our community!
An initiative of the PLaCE Framework
The Professional Learning and Capability Enhancement (PLaCE) Framework makes explicit the capabilities for the professional practice of teaching and teaching support and enables staff to integrate their teaching development and evidence achievement for recognition.
As an initiative of PLaCE, the Teaching and Leadership Community of Practice aims to:
- Facilitate conversations and encourage collaboration
- Shape professional development opportunities
- Contribute to recognising and evidencing teaching leadership