1 January, 2023 - 31 December, 2023
This module has been designed to provide an overview of Learning and Teaching practices at Macquarie University.
- What do I need to know to start teaching at Macquarie?
- How can I develop my teaching practice?
- What strategies, structures, frameworks and policies shape teaching at Macquarie?
- What learning technologies are in use?
- The history and context for learning and teaching at Macquarie
- The organisational structures and key roles that ensure teaching quality
Time investment: 30 minutes.
Casual staff in FMHHS should complete this version.