27 June, 2022
As part of the 2022 HERDSA* Conference, a series of ‘pre-conference’ workshops are being offered and are open for all to attend (you do not need to be a HERDSA member or be attending the conference). They are a great way to learn something new and network with other higher education professionals.
The virtual workshops offered are:
- Introduction to the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning: Designing a SoTL Plan
- The student experience: Expectations, disruptions, and engagement
- Improving feedback practices: the role of learner-teacher relationships and digitally enabled learning design
- Learning from experience to enhance pedagogical approaches to online learning
- University Staff Experiences During and ‘Post’ Global Pandemic: Lessons Learnt and Prospective Future
Places are limited for each workshop.
If you happen to be in Melbourne on the 27th June – there are also some on-site workshops.
*Offered by HERDSA (Higher Education Research and Development Society of Australasia).