6 August, 2019
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
12WW 803 Meeting Room
THIS WORKSHOP IS NOW FULL. REGISTRATIONS HAVE CLOSED.
The Gradebook in iLearn allows you to view, add, edit, auto-calculate weightings, release and export grades as well as view student information.
By the end of this session staff will be able to utilise functions of the Gradebook to manage student grades and information in their own iLearn unit including:
– Navigate the gradebook
– Access and view student grades
– Update student grades
– Edit and manage important gradebook settings including filtering the gradebook by groups
– Using categories to organise grades
– Applying weightings for activities
– Exporting and importing in the Gradebook