30 May, 2019
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Seminar Room 1500, Level 1, 75T
Leganto operates as an online hub for Unit resources, it’s easy for academic staff to create and update unit resource lists and easy for students to access on any device.
With Leganto you can:
- Create and provide dynamic lists of resources for your students
- Link Unit resource lists via Moodle
- Submit Library digitisation requests
- Enable collaborative reading list creation
- Incorporate video and other digital content directly from library databases
- Import endnote or Mendeley libraries
Attend this seminar to find out more and to clear up the mystery about Leganto. This hands-on workshop will be presented by FMHS Library Outreach Officer, Alicia Rogers.
Register now to secure your place: