1 March, 2023 - 30 June, 2023
A free massive open online course (MOOC) for the international higher education sector. Course commences 1st March.
With 24 modules, it is designed for new teachers, those who wish to enhance student learning or teaching practice and emerging leaders in higher education. Study is self-paced in two hour modules that can be completed over Session 1.
This course is for you if you:
- teach in higher education anywhere in the world
- want content designed by learning and teaching experts
- would like to enhance your teaching and your students’ learning
- are interested in scoping the course for your institution’s professional development program
- are a sessional, contract or continuing teacher
Select from 24 modules
Choose the modules that most interest you OR choose from one of four possible focused pathways:
- New to teaching
- Enhancing Student Learning
- Enhancing your Teaching
- Leading Learning and Teaching
Read more about the MOOC here
Enrol in the MOOC for Session 1
MQ MOOC Meet Up:
If you are an MQ staff member enrolling in the MOOC, please let us know if you are interested in joining a couple of informal meet ups with other MQ colleagues who are also enrolled to discuss ideas from the MOOC. Express your interest in the MQ Meet Up here.