The 2022 Australian Awards for University Teaching (AAUT) are now open and close 16 September 2022.
Macquarie has had ongoing success in recent years with these national Australian Awards for University Teaching and it is our hope to continue and extend this success in 2022 across both the Program Awards and Teaching Excellence Award categories.
Macquarie can submit a limited number of submissions for each of the following AAUT categories:
- Citations for Outstanding Contributions to Student Learning
- Awards for Programs that Enhance Learning
- Awards for Teaching Excellence
Could YOU or your TEAM be the next 2022 Macquarie recipient(s) of these prestigious national awards?
- Pre-submission faculty and office processes apply through an Expression of Interest (EOI) process.
- Nominees must ensure they meet the AAUT eligibility requirements prior to submitting an EOI.
Call for Expressions of Interest (EOI)
- Expressions of interest (EOIs) are now open , please submit the Expression of Interest form by 17 June 2022.
- Applicants need to submit a 300-word summary of their activity as part of the EOI application.
- EOIs are reviewed by the Faculty Deputy Dean (Education and Employability) and/or Associate Dean (Curriculum and Learning).
- Endorsed nominees will be invited to progress to the application phase, following the completion of the EOI process.
All AAUT award information including eligibility, submission guidelines and key dates can be found here.
If you have any questions related to this years’ Awards, please contact the Operations Team on LToperations@mq.edu.au
Image credit: Asimo Krizan