Academic Literacies Skills Support from the Library
With immediate effect, Macquarie University and external partner Studiosity, will extend assignment writing support to students after-office hours and on weekends.
Students will have access to:
- essay feedback on grammar, referencing, structure and argument; and
- live chat which is available from 3pm to midnight (Sydney time). Tutors also provide support for first-year level mathematics, chemistry, biology, physics, business studies, accounting, microeconomics, macroeconomics and statistics.
All students enrolled in 100-level units will be able to access Studiosity via links in their iLearn units. Upper-level undergraduate and postgraduate students can access Studiosity via StudyWISE and the Academic Integrity Module. All students will be entitled to access 10 free Studiosity consultations in each academic session.
This online help provided by Studiosity is designed to complement the full suite of writing and study skill services currently provided by the Learning Skills Unit. This suite includes:
- Face-to-face consultations
- Study and writing workshops
- Digital resources in iLearn: StudyWISE and the Academic Integrity Module
More information about Studiosity services is available here.
Information provided by Brenda Lee from the Library